THIS WEEK'S NEWS
- Proposed Modifications to Heat Illness Prevention Regs Released
- President Obama to Announce Immigration Plan Tonight
- Plug Pulled on California Water Bill
- Russian River Frost Protection Regs Move Forward
- More Russian River Watershed News
- First Annual California Green Medal Awards
- GRAPELINES from the Internet
- NEWS HEADLINES THIS WEEK Nov. 17
The Crush newsletter for November 2014 includes timely stories on:
Cover Crop Management in Drought Conditions
New 2015 California Employment Laws
Chinese Egg Parasitoids and BMSB
Unified Registration and Hotels
CAWG Efforts Help Revise Form AD-1026
Sign Up to receive CAWG Action Alerts and contact the state Legislature and Congress on issues affecting winegrape growers.
The 2014 Elections - Policy challenges and opportunities of the recent mid-term elections.
Conservation Compliance - USDA clarifies requirements.
Drought Information - resource links for growers.
Winegrape Issues - a collection of reports, legal updates and proposed regulatory changes.
Final 2013 Grape Crush Report – released March 10, 2014.
Joining CAWG is the right thing to do. The more growers that CAWG represents, the greater voice CAWG has...Heidi M. Scheid, Scheid Vineyards, Monterey