THIS WEEK'S NEWS
- Clean Water Rule Takes Effect Tomorrow
- List Identifies Critically Overdrafted Groundwater Basins
- "There's No Way Out"
- Time for Climate Change Deniers to Wake Up
- Drought Tips from UC ANR
- Need a Midyear Employment Law Update?
- GRAPELINES from the Internet
- NEWS HEADLINES THIS WEEK August 24
- PRESS RELEASE - Volker Eisele Receives CAWG Leader of the Year Award
- PRESS RELEASE - CAWG Honors Andy Beckstoffer as Grower of the Year
The Crush newsletter for August 2015 includes timely stories on:
Wine market trends and California wine, CAWG President's Message, State legislative update, PD/GWSS research continues, Skeletonizer update in Napa County, Clean Water Act criticism continues to grow, California Emergency Drought Relief bill.
Sign Up to receive CAWG Action Alerts and contact the state Legislature and Congress on issues affecting winegrape growers.
Support CAWG PAC - Your contribution makes a difference and enhances CAWG’s influence on your behalf in Sacramento and Washington, D.C.
2015 Day in the Capitol - summary of CAWG's annual event.
ON THE RECORD
An interview with Assemblywoman Kristin Olsen on 2015 issues affecting agriculture.
Target key audiences through CAWG sponsorship and advertising opportunities. Click here for details.
Do business with a CAWG Associate Member.
2015 SUMMER CONFERENCE
EVENTS and EDUCATION
CAWG November Wine Reception & Dinner: November 11 Honoring Outgoing CAWG Chair, Heidi Scheid
2015 Summer Conference IN PICTURES
CAWG membership provides the educational resources and support I need as a vineyard manager to farm according to the demands of my winegrape clients.Jeff Frey, Frey Farming, Santa Barbara