THIS WEEK'S NEWS
- Ag Groups Ask Governor to Veto SB 25
- Gov. Brown Signs Paid Sick Leave Bill
- WOTUS Put on Notice
- Partnership Helps Restore Central Valley Groundwater
- California Gets USDA Conservation Funding
- Poll Shows Support for Water Bond
- GRAPELINES from the Internet
- NEWS HEADLINES THIS WEEK Sept. 8
- PRESS RELEASE - Richard Keehn Receives CAWG Leader of the Year Award
- PRESS RELEASE - CAWG Honors Ledbetter Family as Grower of the Year
The Crush newsletter for September 2014 includes timely stories on:
Proposition 1, The State Water Bond Initiative
State Legislation on the Governor’s Desk
California Groundwater Legislation
The “Intelligent” Sprayer
“WOTUS” Rule in Hot Water
CAWG Meetings Update
Sign Up to receive CAWG Action Alerts and contact the state Legislature and Congress on issues affecting winegrape growers.
South Napa Earthquake Resources
Please see important resoures below for updates regarding the South Napa Earthquake
Drought Information - resource links for growers.
Winegrape Issues - a collection of reports, legal updates and proposed regulatory changes.
Final 2013 Grape Crush Report – released March 10, 2014.
EVENTS and EDUCATION
Check out pictures from the 3rd Annual CAWG PAC Golf Tournament. A great day of golf for 82 CAWG grower and associate members.
Get details on the 12th Annual California Wine Grape Growers Foundation Event.
2015 Unified Save the Date!
January 27-29 in Sacramento. Registration coming in October. Sponsorship & Advertisment Opportunities Available!
Joining CAWG is the right thing to do. The more growers that CAWG represents, the greater voice CAWG has...Heidi M. Scheid, Scheid Vineyards, Monterey