THIS WEEK'S NEWS
- CAWG Newsletter Takes a Break
- CDFA Begins Review of Grapevine Registration and Certification Program
- Two Important Employment Laws for 2015
- Senate Committee Chairs Announced
- Updated FAQs on Russian River Frost Protection Reg
- New Delta Watermaster Announced
- Federal, State Agencies Release Interagency Drought Strategy Plan
- NASA Satellites Calculate State Water Needs
- CAWG In The News
- GRAPELINES from the Internet
- NEWS HEADLINES THIS WEEK Dec. 15
The Crush newsletter for December 2014 includes timely stories on:
Grapevine Nurseries Raise the Bar on Clean Vines, Heat Illness Prevention Regs, 2015 California Employment Laws, Staying Sharp for the Sharpshooter, CAWG Offers New Legal Services to Members, Federal Drought Relief Bill Passes U.S. House
Sign Up to receive CAWG Action Alerts and contact the state Legislature and Congress on issues affecting winegrape growers.
The 2014 Elections - Policy challenges and opportunities of the recent mid-term elections.
Conservation Compliance - USDA clarifies requirements.
Drought Information - resource links for growers.
Winegrape Issues - a collection of reports, legal updates and proposed regulatory changes.
Final 2013 Grape Crush Report – released March 10, 2014.
Read CAWG's 2013-14 Annual Report.
Target key audiences through CAWG sponsorship and advertising opportunities. Click here for details.
Do business with a CAWG Associate Member.
Joining CAWG is the right thing to do. The more growers that CAWG represents, the greater voice CAWG has...Heidi M. Scheid, Scheid Vineyards, Monterey