THIS WEEK'S NEWS
- CAWG's Summer Conference Celebrates Excellence in the Winegrape Community
- $1.5 Million Penalty Proposed for Unauthorized Diversion
- DOL Aid Will Help Workers Dislocated by Drought
- Drought to Have Little Impact on State's Economy
- 56 Percent of California Streams in Degraded or Fair Condition
- GRAPELINES from the Internet
- NEWS HEADLINES THIS WEEK JULY 20
- PRESS RELEASE - Volker Eisele Receives CAWG Leader of the Year Award
- PRESS RELEASE - CAWG Honors Andy Beckstoffer as Grower of the Year
The Crush newsletter for July 2015 includes timely stories on:
Financial assistance available for red blotch disease, State legislation of interest to CAWG members, Charcoal that's good for agriculture and the planet, Country-of-Origin Labeling (COOL) requirements continue to simmer, WOTUS headed to court, CAWG presents its Awards of Excellence
Sign Up to receive CAWG Action Alerts and contact the state Legislature and Congress on issues affecting winegrape growers.
Support CAWG PAC - Your contribution makes a difference and enhances CAWG’s influence on your behalf in Sacramento and Washington, D.C.
2015 Day in the Capitol - summary of CAWG's annual event.
ON THE RECORD
An interview with Assemblywoman Kristin Olsen on 2015 issues affecting agriculture.
Read CAWG's 2013-14 Annual Report.
Target key audiences through CAWG sponsorship and advertising opportunities. Click here for details.
Do business with a CAWG Associate Member.
AWARDS OF EXCELLENCE
EVENTS and EDUCATION
Joining CAWG is the right thing to do. The more growers that CAWG represents, the greater voice CAWG has...Heidi M. Scheid, Scheid Vineyards, Monterey