THIS WEEK'S NEWS
- Governor Signs PD/GWSS Bill
- EVGM Regulated Area Reduced in Three Counties
- New California AVA Victim of LA Supes
- Department of Labor Report Critical of Cal/OSHA
- Farmworkers Say "Count Our Votes"
- Napa Back Open for Business
- GRAPELINES from the Internet
- NEWS HEADLINES THIS WEEK - Aug. 25
- PRESS RELEASE - Richard Keehn Receives CAWG Leader of the Year Award
- PRESS RELEASE - CAWG Honors Ledbetter Family as Grower of the Year
The Crush newsletter for August 2014 includes timely stories on:
The 2014 Winegrape Crop
State Legislative Update
Proposed Heat Illness Prevention Regs
These Pests Hit the Brix
CAWG’s Chair and President’s Report
Click here to read Cal/OSHA's draft changes to California’s heat illness prevention regulations.
Sign Up to receive CAWG Action Alerts and contact the state Legislature and Congress on issues affecting winegrape growers.
2014 Legislation - view CAWG’s state legislative advocacy.
Take Action - Support CAWG PAC - Your contribution makes a difference and enhances CAWG’s influence on your behalf in Sacramento and Washington, D.C.
South Napa Earthquake Resources
Please see important resoures below for updates regarding the South Napa Earthquake
Drought Information - resource links for growers.
Read CAWG's 2013-14 Annual Report.
Read summaries of CAWG’s Chair Report and President’s Report.
Read Legal Issues in Vineyard Development and Expansion.
Final 2013 Grape Crush Report – released March 10, 2014.
EVENTS and EDUCATION
Check out pictures from the 3rd Annual CAWG PAC Golf Tournament. A great day of golf for 82 CAWG grower and associate members.
Get details on the 12th Annual California Wine Grape Growers Foundation Event.
2015 Unified Save the Date!
January 27-29 in Sacramento. Registration coming in October. Sponsorship & Advertisment Opportunities Available!
CAWG membership provides the educational resources and support I need as a vineyard manager to farm according to the demands of my winegrape clients.Jeff Frey, Frey Farming, Santa Barbara