THIS WEEK'S NEWS
- Water Board Urged to Halt Delta Pumping Plan
- Frankly My Dear, I'm Going to Build a Dam
- Environmental Groups Monitoring Vineyard Water Use
- FELS Wage and Benefits Survey
- Water Supply Information
- GRAPELINES from the Internet
- MAKING HEADLINES THIS WEEK - March 3
- PRESS RELEASE - Another California Grape Crush for the Record Books
The Crush newsletter for Maarch 2014 includes timely stories on:
Crop Insurance and Drought
Water Leaders Urge Local Action
2014 State Legislation
CAWG's Day in the Capitol
2015 Federal Budget Cuts to USDA
OSHA Injury Proposal Opposed
Quick links to grower information and education, state and federal agricultural agencies, winegrape industry connections, or affiliate regional winegrape associations and commissions.
FROM GRAPE TO GLASS
Looking to learn more about California Vineyards? The types of varietals, the regions or our growers? This is the place!
Make sure your CAWG dues are current by March 31 to get listed in the 2014 Membership Directory. Contact the CAWG office.
Target key audiences through CAWG sponsorship and advertising opportunities. Click here for details.
2014 EVENTS and EDUCATION
CAWG membership provides the educational resources and support I need as a vineyard manager to farm according to the demands of my winegrape clients.Jeff Frey, Frey Farming, Santa Barbara